Friday, July 1, 2011

my dream car gasser file

so before I can remember, probably around 1985-86, my grease monkey grandfather had a bad ass royal blue dodge dart he called "true blue" like the cigarettes he smoked. I can remember the texture of the back deck as my matchbox cars rolled around as we were driving, and the way the car just looked mean. he would watch a recorded vhs tape of the late night movie two lane blacktop, getting up to fast forward through the commercials. he would talk about the chevy like it was the coolest car in the world and how his 55 and 56 chevys were the best cars on the street, so naturally I will have to own one someday, I've been saving these pictures on my laptop so I can zone out when theres no internet signal. they're all jacked from other websites...



















No comments:

Post a Comment